Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

daniPro Infused Nail Polish Swatches & Review


Hi giys! Today I am showing you a new to me brand. daniPro is a doctor created toxin-free nail polish. I visited daniPro's website and they seem to have a nice slection of colors and finishes to choose from, so there is pretty much something for everyone. Let's take a look at what I  was sent, shall we?


 Forever Girl: a delicate soft pink creme.
Shown as 3 coats topped with daniPro's clear top coat Peace.

Forever girl is the new shade for spring 2016.
I had a bit of trouble with the formula, though it is hard to see in the photos, even after three coats it was still quite streaky. However, the color is very pretty. 



My Girl: a medium pink creme
Shown as 2 coats topped with daniPro's clear top coat Peace.

The formula for this one was a little better. It only required 2 coats for full opacity. It wasn't as stubborn as Forever Girl but it did still have a bit of pulling, so I would recommend waiting until your first coat is completely dry before attempting the second.



First Kiss: a true red creme.
Shown as 3 coats topped with daniPro's clear top coat Peace.

I love this color, who doesn't love a good red? However the formula is very thin. I had issues with flooding, and we all know how much of a pain clean up can be with red polishes. For this reason I opted for much thinner coats than I would normally use, this is why I had to do 3 coats.



Peace: a clear top coat.
As you saw in all my swatches above, this is a high shine glossy top coat. It dries pretty quickly, though I wouldn't classify it as a "fast dry" top coat. As for wear, since I am a bit obsessive with changing my polish, I only wear for about 24 hours max. However, in those 24 hours I don't get any chipping or tip wear. 



Each of the nail colors retail for $18 and the top coat for $20.
You can purchase them online at danipronails.com.

What are your thoughts on these? Are there any that catch your eye? 
Make sure to follow daniPro on these social media websites:
Instagram: @danimanipedi
Twitter: @daniProNails




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...