Sassy Friends!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

KBShimmer: Winter 2015 Partial Collection Swatches


Hi guys! I hope your week is going well so far. Last week I promised you a KBShimmer Winter 2015 post. I have 4 of the 14 polishes from the Winter Collection to show you. I love KBShimmer polishes, they always have fabulous formulas and you can always expect wonderful glitter combos.


 Brrr-tiful Dreamer: A muted grape leaning grey polish with aqua, sliver, purple and fuchsia glitters.
Shown as 2 coats with top coat.

The glitters in this are very abundant, so I was worried that it would finish textured, I was wrong. The glitters sink into the creamy base just right so it finishes nice and smooth. No issues to report.




How Corn-y: A creamy orange base with burgundy, gold, red, purple, brown and orange glitters.
Shown as 3 thin coats with top coat.

 Just like Brrr-tiful Dreamer this is extremely glitter dense but they do lay nicely in the beautiful creamy base. I did use an extra coat of this just to make sure it was completely even and opaque. Lighter color cremes like this tend to be just a tad bit on the patchy side but this one wasn't too bad. I tend to use thin coats but if you use thicker ones you should be okay with just 2.




Owl Miss You: A soft beige neutral tan creme base filled with golden metallic flakes and a bit of coppery metallic shimmer.
Shown as 2 coats with top coat.

This is definitely my favorite of the bunch. It takes on a different look in different lighting, appearing beige, grey or a mix of the two. Again smooth, even, perfect application. No issues to report. 




Toying Around: A clear base filled with a rainbow of colorful matte glitters in stars, squares, circles, triangles and hexes and micro sparkle.
Shown as 1 coat with top coat, over Dermelect Commando.

The glitters come out of this quite easily, I didn't even need to set it upside down to get them to the top of the bottle. They spread across the nail evenly and lay flush with the nail. It finishes surprisingly smooth, so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat.

*Toying around is 2015's Toys for Tots Charity Polish- for each bottle sold $4 will be donated to Toys for Tots*




What do you think about these? Are there any I have here that you want for your collection? 
You can purchase these, and the rest of the Winter 2015 collection, online at kbshimmer.com
All four of these retail for $8.75 plus shipping. 

Follow KBShimmer on theses social media sites:
Instagram @kbshimmer
Twitter @kbshimmer

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...