Sassy Friends!

Monday, November 23, 2015

KBShimmer: Breaking Blues & Carpe Denim for Fall 2015 Swatches


Good morning and happy Monday! I have so much to show you guys this week, well over the next 2 weeks actually. Between swatching, getting blog posts ready, working and prepping for the holiday...I may just lose my mind here shortly! Oh well, that's life.

I figured since winter is just around the corner I should show you all these two fall polishes first in my long line of planned posts. I was originally supposed to show these to you a couple of months ago but, silly me, I listed my address incorrectly and wound up receiving them with my winter samples! Oops! I'm so bad about proofing. Anyway, these babies were definitely worth the wait, so let's get to it...


 Breaking Blues: a periwinkle creme.
Shown as 1 coat with top coat.

I have a fair few KBSHimmers in my stash but this is my first creme. Color me impressed! The formula is flawless. Not a bit of patchiness or balding. The perfect consistency, not thin at all but not overly thick, giving you great control during application to avoid flooding the cuticles and sides. I will definitely be getting more cremes from KB, no doubt! 

Breaking Blues retails for $7.50.



Carpe Denim: a dark navy jelly base with silver holographic glitter.
Shown as 2 coats with top coat.

I am head over heals in love with this sparkly, squishy beauty! The holo glitters give that rich inky base so much depth. The formula is, again, excellent. Perfect coverage even for a jelly, there was absolutely no VNL. The glitters sort of nestle into the base so the finish is nice and smooth after top coat application. Excellent dry time too. These lovely jelly/glitter combos are why I love KBShimmer, Christy never disappoints! 

Carpe Denim retails for $8.75




Aren't those just beautiful?! Which one is your favorite? You can purchase these two along with the rest of the Fall 2015 collection online at kbshimmer.com

Follow KBShimmer on theses social media sites:
Instagram @kbshimmer
Twitter @kbshimmer

I'll be posting some swatches of a few polishes from the Winter 2015 collection next week, so make sure to check back in for those! Have a great Monday! 

♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...