Sassy Friends!

Friday, February 6, 2015

SinfulColors: Flirt With Hearts, partial collection swatches


Hello all! I have a few of the SinfulColors Valentines Day shades to show you today. The "Flirt With Hearts" collection consists of 8 shades, most of which are usually available all year long, as far as I know Decadent and Love Sprinkles (which I will be showing you) are the only new ones to the bunch. These few that I'm showing today are ones I didn't already have in my collection. Like I've said before, it's hard for me to find new ones sometimes since I have sooooo many Sinfuls! What can I say? I'm a sucker for their polishes! 


 Go Go Girl: a candy apple red creme.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Seche Vite.
This has a lovely formula, good control so there's no flooding the cuticles or sides and it's self leveling, Even without top coat it's extremely shiny.



Pinky Glitter: a sheer bubble gum pink jelly base packed with iridescent glitters.
Shown as 3 coats topped with SV.
I love how sparkly this one is, I'm really shocked I didn't already have this one! It does leave a bit of VNL since it is a jelly base. If you prefer to have a fully opaque look I would suggest wearing it over a similar shade of pink. Though I imagine that it could really transform purples, blues and blacks into something pretty spectacular as well! 




Rise & Shine: a creamy, shimmery teal.
Shown as 2 coats topped with SV.
I have had this on my "must have" list for a while now and I'm kicking myself for not grabbing it sooner! Again, it has an excellent formula, and the shimmer is stunning. Unfortunately I was unable to capture the true color of this beauty, it leans more green making it more of a teal than it is showing here. 




Love Sprinkles: Pale pink hexes in various sizes and white hearts in a clear base.
Shown as 1 regular coat and 1dabbed/placed coat over Rise & Shine topped with SV.
I was really surprised by how much I actually like this one. The large hearts come out of the bottle so easily, there was absolutely no fishing for them at all. I did place them however, just because I didn't want them covering the spots that had my hexes. I was also surprised at how well they were covered by the top coat and didn't really poke out. I usually stay away from large shaped glitters but this one is a winner! 




So what are your thoughts on these Valentine's Day beauties? 
These are priced at $1.99 and you can find them at your local Walgreen's, Rite Aid and other mass retailers.

Make sure to follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:
Website: SinfulColors.com

Have a fantastic Valentine's Day loves! 
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...