Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

SinfulColors Holiday 2014 Swatches


Hello all! I have a few of the SinfulColors Holiday shades to show you tonight. There are actually quite a few in this "holiday" collection but some of them are favorites that are usually available all year long and there are quite a few that were brought back from last year as well. These are a few that I don't actually already own, it's so hard for me to find new ones sometimes since I have sooooo many Sinfuls! It is my absolute favorite drugstore brand after all! 


 Pine Away: a metallic green
Shown as 2 coats, no top coat.
This was almost a once coater. It was smooth like silk and didn't leave any brush stoke line. Perfect application and dry time wasn't bad either. 




Twilight Twinkles: gold flake shards in a clear base.
Shown as 1 coat over Pine Away topped with NPB Glitter Food and Serum No.5 Need For Speed.
The shards come out in an abundance and adhere to the nail nicely. I do recommend using a glitter smoothing top coat before using your regular glossy/fast drying top coat. If you don't this will eat up your top coat and leave you with a very textured finish.




Gilded: a transparent shimmer with gold and red glitters.
Shown as 3 coats topped with Need For Speed.
I decided I didn't want to apply a base color, I wanted to show this to you all on it's own. I'm gad I did. It's a beautiful shimmery shade. If you have longer nails and wear it solo, expect VNL. If you don't like that look I'm sure it would look fantastic over any color. This had flawless application, no issues at all. 




Ice Dream: a cerulean glitter with a translucent silver base.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Need For Speed.
Like Gilded, I wanted to see how this fared solo. It was a bit more transparent, leaving more obvious VNL even on my nubbie nails. So I would really recommend layering this over a base color. Either way the application was perfect. 




So what are your thoughts on these holiday beauties? 
You can find these and many others at your local Walgreen's where they retail for $1.99!

Make sure to follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:

Have a fantastic week loves! 
 Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...