Sassy Friends!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Zoya Entice: Fall 2014 Collection Swatches


Hello all! I am REALLY super crazy behind on posts, it's a very long and personal story so I'm not going to get into details. However I am trying to get myself back on track here, I have had swatches done for a little while I just haven't had the time to get them posted, so I am trying to get myself all caught up. I will have a bunch of Zoya collections and some other things to show y'all! 

Today I have the first half of the Fall Collection Entice & Ignite! I was crazy excited for this collection since they finally named a polish Genevieve! This set of 6 consists of beautiful creamy fall shades. They all applied nice and easy, leveling out wonderfully and give off a lovely high shine even without a top coat. All 6 are shown here as 2 coats, no top coat. 


Claire: Rich Burgundy



Genevieve: Leather Grey
Genevieve does have a bit of muted shimmer. It was next to impossible to capture it though. Unfortunately it's more noticeable in the bottle than it is on the nail.



Margo: Red Plum



 Nyssa: Milk Chocolate Brown



Ryan: Classic Indigo



Veronica: Brilliant Wine



My Top Picks
Nyssa
Ryan 
Veronica

Which ones are your favorites from this set?

You can purchase these lovely Fall cremes online at www.zoya.com where they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are Cruelty Free & 5FREE: free of formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene and camphor. 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

❤️ Gini ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...