Sassy Friends!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Halloween In the Park Duo by Polish TBH and Sweetheart Polish


Hi loves! I have a quick post for you tonight, I apologize in advance if it looks a little wonky, I'm posting this from my cell phone and sometimes it just doesn't work out as well. Today's post is a collaboration between one off favorite indie brands, Polish TBH, and a new to me indie, Sweetheart Polish. These are the first Halloween polishes I'm showing so far, never fear though I still have more! 
This set is inspired by Mickey's Halloween party at Disney Land, so that means...you guessed it...Mickey glitters! 


Not So Scary Halloween: a black jelly base with orange, green and purple holo glitters in hex and square shapes and holo silver Mickey's.  
Shown as 2 coats topped with Superchic Lacquer Marvel Top Coat




This is waaaaaay prettier in person than I could capture in my photos. The glitters are so friggin sparkly and they lay flush against the nail, settling nicely into the squishy black base. 
The Mickey glitters are a little difficult to get to, I recommend setting the bottle upside down for about 5-10 minutes before application to bring those closer to the top. You may still need to fish a little but these aren't meant to be all over the nail, they're an accent. I wound up getting them on my brush and placing them with my dotting tool. The payoff is definitely worth the little extra work. 


Mickey's Sweet Treat: yellow, orange and white matte glitters in round, square, hex, star and Mickey shapes in a clear base. 
Shown as 1 coat over Zoya Livingston, topped with Superchic Marvel. 




This fun glitter bomb reminds me so much of candy corn, probably where it got it's name. The glitters come out really easy and adhere to the nail well. Like Not So Scary Halloween, the Mickey's needed a little coaxing so be sure to place this upside down as well. I bet this would look excellent over darker colors like purple, green or black. I did have some slight bubbling but I think it's because I overworked the glitters during application.  


So what do you think about this cute Halloween duo? These are the first Mickey polishes I have and I'm happy that they're for my favorite holiday!

This duo will be available for purchase Sunday September, 28th. They will retail for $20 pee set and will be available online in both shops, polishtbh.com & etsy.com/shop/SweetHeartPolish
Polish TBH is 3Free and Sweetheart Polish is 5Free. 

Follow Polish TBH on these social media sites:

You can also follow Sweetheart Polish on these social media sites: 

 Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...