Sassy Friends!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Zoya Awaken Collection Swatches & Review


I have been slacking on my Zoya swatches, I know I know...SHAME ON ME! I was really hoping to swatch these when my nails grew out a little longer but I kept putting it off, kept breaking nails and I have had these in my “needs to be swatched bin” for far too long. So even though I can’t show them off on longer nails the way I would have liked to, at least my nails have gone beyond being super crazy nubby. Thank goodness for that! Anyway, the awaken collection consists of  2 creams and 4 metallics in gorgeous pastel shades that are Spring perfection!


The Creams
I have both of the creams in the collection shown as 3 coats topped with Glisten & Glow HKGirl.
They were both a little on the patchy side, so make sure to allow ample dry time between coats to ensure there is no dragging or pulling. Other than that I had no issues with the excellent formulas.

Cole: a peach cream.




Dot: a petal pink cream.




The Metallics
All four of these are shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.
The formulas for these was superb: no pulling, dragging, flooding or pooling. I love metallic polishes by Zoya more than any other brand, because they don't show brush strokes like most others do! I also love the slight shimmer you get from these as well.

Hudson: a purple orchid shimmer metallic.




Brooklyn: a white-gold shimmer metallic.




Dillon: a mint green shimmer metallic.




Rebel: a sky blue shimmer metallic.




My top picks:
Cole
Dot
Rebel

Which are your favorites?

You can purchase the Awaken collection at www.zoya.com, where they retail for $9 each. 
As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free.

Oh, by the way...did you see the press releases on the 3 new Zoya summer collections? If you didn't why not take a look at those now? 

Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

Have a great weekend!
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...