Sassy Friends!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Renaissance Custom Lacquer: Love...Everyday Collection


Happy Friday loves! Valentine's Day is just one week away and I have some polishes from Renaissance Custom Lacquers to show you just for that occasion! The best thing about these? That even though they are for V-Day they aren't overly lovey dovey or too themed so they can be worn any day of the year! 


 Black Heart, Don’t Care: a white crelly with silver and pink glitters in various shapes and sizes and black hearts with red shimmer.
Shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash



The hearts do need some coaxing to come out of the bottle but turning the bottle upside down for a few minutes before polishing so they are easier to get out of the bottle. I prefer that the hearts are more of an accent anyway, other than that there are no issues at all. Oh, and the shimmer...stunning!


Love…Everyday: alight pink creme with gold and purple glitters and a golden shimmer.
Shown as 2 coats topped with NPB Digital Flash



The shimmer is a tiny bit shy in this one, but there are no real issues to report. Don't you think it has the most awesome combo of colors! 


Taffeta Gown: a rose-coral holo with a golden shimmer.
Shown as 2 coats topped with NPB Digital Flash



Gloom has been hanging around so there aren't any sunny pictures of this beauty, but I have a video up on my Instagram feed, so go check that out to see all the sparkle! 


Rosie Osie: a deep red jelly with red shimmer and silver and gold glitters.
Shown as 2 coats topped with NPB Digital Flash.



This is probably my favorite of the collection, I love the others but this one just made my heart flutter! Plus I love that Laura and Meghan made this especially for their mom and even named it after her! ♥ 


 These gorgeous lacquers all have amazing formulas, I'm not surprised at all, making application a breeze. There is no dragging, pooling or flooding and they are very self leveling. They have great dry times and have excellent coverage as well. I promise that Renaissance has some of the best polishes around so snag some of these up, you won’t be disappointed! 

All polishes from Renaissance Cosmetics retail for $9 for full sized (15ml) bottles. You can purchase Renaissance Custom Lacquers online at renaissance cosmetics.com

Make sure to follow Renaissance Cosmetics on these social media sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...