Sassy Friends!

Monday, January 6, 2014

SinfulColors: "Cold as Ice" & "Spiked Ice" from the Holiday Tinsel Collection


Good morning loves! Today I have a couple of polishes to show you from one of the SinfulColors Holiday collections to show you. Now if you have been following me for a while you probably already know that SinfulColors is my favorite drug store brand of nail polish! Actually it is the brand I own the most of by far! Don’t get me wrong I love being able to splurge on a high end lacquer here and there but 9 times out of 10 I am going to reach for my Sinfuls! They have a massive selection of shades and finishes and the quality is just as good as any high end brand I own. Plus they stay up to date on all the latest trends and all for the low price of $1.99! This is why I have 100+ SinfulColors shades to choose from! 

Today’s polishes are glitter toppers from the Holiday Tinsel collection. They contain thin bar glitters in a clear base to make your manicure look like it‘s been covered in, you guessed it, tinsel! 


Cold as Ice: thin white bar glitters in a clear base.
All photos of Cold As Ice are shown as 1 coat over SinfulColors Sugar Rush topped with Nail Pattern Boldness Digital Flash.





Spiked Ice: thin black bar glitters in a clear base.
All photos of Spiked Ice are shown as 1 coat over SinfulColors Heartfelt topped with NPB Digital Flash.





Both of these have a great formula, the glitters are pretty packed in there but you get a good amount on the brush, not too much, just enough to give your manicure that tinseled look. The glitters lay pretty flush against the nail so I didn’t have any strays poking up through the top coat. I always wrap my tips extra well, but if you aren’t a tip wrapper I would recommend it when using bar glitters. (*Wrapping your tips means to take the brush and smooth the polish along then edges of your nail.) This sort of seals the nail giving your manicure a longer life and you will notice less tip wear. Plus it will ensure these bar glitters do not hang over the edges, instead they will line up along the edge for a nice smooth finish. 

You can find these and the rest of the Holiday Tinsel collection exclusively at your local Walgreens Stores where they retail for $1.99! 

You can follow SinfulColors on these social media sites:

 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...