Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

WingDust Collections "Blue Like Jazz"


Hello loves! Did anyone get a significant amount of snow last week or through the weekend? We only got a little, probably more ice than snow, but the schools sure took full advantage and took a couple of days off. LOL  

Well since its Tuesday you know what that means. Yes, it’s Try It On Tuesday! There are only 3 more Tuesdays left in 2013, can you believe that? I have been doing TIOT all year, missing a few here and there, and I really thought that by the end of the year I would have made a larger dent in my untrieds.  Unfortunately as a polish addict I tend to accumulate more than I actually get to try. I have done a lot better, I’ve cut back on my purchases drastically and have destashed a lot, which by the way I sill have some of those available for purchase on my storenvy shop! 

Today’s untried is a gorgeous shade from one of my all time favorite indies. I purchased this almost a year ago and have bought even more from Stephanie since then, but I just kept overlooking this one. I’m regretting that now because this is probably one of my new favorites from WingDust Collections! Though I tend to say that a lot when I try out a new polish that Steph makes! She seriously makes nail crack, she is my dealer and I‘m super addicted! LOL 


Blue Like Jazz…
…a blue jelly that leans green with holographic micro glitters and small blue hexes.
All photos of Blue Like Jazz are shown as 2 coats topped with Nail Pattern Boldness’s new fast drying top coat Digital Flash. (I just started using it and am fully testing it to give you a great review post at a later date!)

Photo taken with iPhone



This is a positively gorgeous shade but it was a pain in the butt to photograph. The photos are showing as blue, which  is fine because it is blue however there is a flash of green that shows up in the right light making this more turquoise rather than just plain blue. See the middle of the nail in my close up shot (second photo) to get a peek at that color. It doesn't fully capture it but it is the closest I came to gettting it. You really should see it in person to get the full effect of that green flash. The amount of sparkle from the shimmer and the holo glitters is perfect, scattered over the entire nail making my fingers look like there are tiny little parties happening on them! Not to mention the blue glitters, they are subtle but still very noticeable and give this lovely shade so much depth. Of course, like all of Stephanie’s creations, the formula is superb: flowing on the nail smoothly, no dragging, pulling, pooling, or flooding. This does have a slightly gritty texture to it when it dries down because of the holo micro glitters but an excellent top coat smooths it out perfectly, NPB Digital Flash did an amazing job of that! 


You can find WingDust Collections on Etsy at: www.etsy.com/shop/WingDustCollections. Full size bottles range in price from $6 to $10. This shade doesn’t appear to be in stock and I’m not sure if it will be back in any time soon if at all but there are some other equally gorgeous polishes available! 

You can also follow Wing Dust on these social media sites:
Instagram @wingdust
Twitter @WingDust

Do you have a favorite WingDust polish? I just counted my Wingy stash and I have a dozen that I still have to try,  so maybe after the new year I will have a WingDust themed couple of weeks! 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...