Sassy Friends!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Glam Polish "Mermagic" & "Aquanaut"


Happy Monday loves! Did anyone do anything fun this weekend? I got to visit a little with my family! It was really nice because we very rarely get to have myself, both my brothers and both my parents together. I live in Illinois, my older brother is in Indiana and my little brother lives in Missouri as do my parents, who divorced 14 years ago by the way. We all just hung out at my moms, ate talked, watched movies. It was great! I just wish it lasted a little longer, one night isn't near long enough. 

Oh well enough chit chat. If you follow me on Instagram you know I filed my nails to the stiletto/almond shape again. Yay! However before I did that I swatched these gorgeous Glam Polish glitter toppers I received from Sisi over at Color4Nails. Have I told you lately how much I love Color4Nails? Well I do. The selection is amazing, the prices aren't marked up like crazy and shipping is super fast! So if you have been eyeing something that Color4Nails stocks, take the plunge and make that order! Maybe you'll want to add these two beauties to your list!


Aquanaut...
...multiple sizes of neon pink, lilac & aqua matte glitter with aqua stars and butterflies.
All photos of Aquanaut are shown as 1 coat over Illamasqua Muse topped with HK Girl.



I was really surprised by the little butterflies in this bottle, when I glanced at it I saw the stars but the butterflies were a nice little surprise.  Application was a breeze. The glitters are suspended nicely so there is no fishing required even with the various sizes. You may need to place the larger glitters so they don't all pull to the tip of your nail but it's nothing troublesome.  This beautiful glitter topper would look great paired with any of your favorite colors! 


Mermagic...
...multiple sizes of silver holo hex and dots, aqua, lavender and pastel pink dots and hex in a clear base.
All photos of Mermagic are shown as 1 coat over Illamasqua Vice topped with HK Girl.



Aaaaah...Mermagic. I'm a sucker for circle glitters, I don't think I've ever come across a circle glitter polish I didn't like and this is no exception. Like with Aquanaut, the glitters are suspended so well that there is no fishing required and they lay nice and flat on the nail. I really love the delicate shades of glitters in this, they would look fantastic with anything. I think they made this dark color tolerable for me, I love darker lacquers but this one looked odd on me for some reason but Mermagic helped me fall in love with this manicure! 


Glam Polish can be purchased on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. They retail for $12.00 per bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all US orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

What are your thoughts on these gorgeous glitter toppers? I should have another Glam Polish up sometime this week for your viewing pleasure so make sure to keep checking in for that! Tomorrow is Try It On Tuesday, I'm going to try and get that posted but I make no promises!! LOL 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...