Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Zoya Zenith Winter-Holiday Collection


Happy hump day loves! Now I know that we have barely made it into the fall season and haven't even hit Halloween yet and here I am showing you a Winter collection! I'm hoping that these are pretty enough that you all will forgive me! I was really excited about a the Zoya Winter collection this year and I'm tellin' ya now, these do not disappoint! 


Seraphina... 
...described as a full-coverage, Polaris silver metallic.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



Seraphina is the perfect winter color. It reminds me of a gloomy snow day, when all you want to do is grab your snuggie and a cup of hot coco! Application was perfect, no dragging, pooling, flooding or thickening during use. 


Belinda...
...described as a full-coverage, cosmic purple metallic.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



Belinda is my favorite of the collection, the blue shimmer in this rich purple roped me in. I'm in love! 
Application was perfect, there are no issues to report.


Dream...
...described as a full-coverage, deep space blue with holographic glitter.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



I'm going to tell you right off the bat, my photos do not do this beauty justice. The glitters really make this beautiful. If you love Blaze and Storm from last year's Ornate collection you will love Dream. The glitters dance with so much reflective color! Again, the formula is perfect and there are no issues to report. 


Cassedy... 
...can best be described as a full-coverage, celestial pewter metallic.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



When it comes to metallic finishes Zoya takes the cake! Most metallic polishes are streaky and brush strokey but Zoya has managed to ease my hatred for this finish. Application was smooth like butter and finished streak/brush stroke free! 


 Payton..
...can be best described as a full-coverage, galactic cranberry with holographic glitter.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.



Like with Dream, my photos do not do this gorgeous lacquer justice. I failed at capturing the sparkle BUT I did take a video a while back and it is available for your viewing pleasure on my instagram! (Click here for that video!) Hopefully that video will give you an eyegasm and make you realize how incredible this really is! The formula is perfection and there are no issue to report!


Mosheen...
...described as an astro ice blue topper.
Shown as 1 coat over black topped with HK Girl.



Now I think that when it comes to bar glitters you either love them or hate them. I could personally do without bar glitters for the rest of my life. However this isn't about what I like, is it? These glitters actually played very nicely, I didn't have a bunch of unruly hairy glitters sticking up and out of my top coat. They lay pretty flat against the nail and they come out of the bottle in an abundance. I love the look of the icy blue over a darker color but I'm sure this would look lovely over any shade. Overall for being a bar glitter it really wasn't bad at all, actually it's really nice. It reminds me of tinsel, very festive! 


My Top Picks:
Seraphina
Belinda
Payton

You can purchase Zoya 's Satins Collection  at www.zoya.com where they retail for $8 each. 
If you need to create an account use my link and receive a credit for a free bottle of polish! → https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/015D9509 
 As always all Zoya lacquers are all 5 Free and Cruelty Free!
 
Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

Are there any of these you have to get? I think this collection really knocked it out of the park. Not that I'm surprised, Zoya's collections are always top notch! Thanks for stoppin' by!

Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...