Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Book


Hi loves! Today's Mish Mash Challenge post is going to be short, sweet and to the point. I'm super swamped and going off of only an hour and a half of sleep. Yes I'm still having troubles sleeping, boo to insomnia! For this day of the challenge I knew exactly want I wanted to do as soon as I received an awesome birthday gift from my polish sista! 


Seuss...
...an aqua blue jelly base with white red and blue glitters.
All photos of Seuss are shown as 3 coats topped with HK Girl.




This polish has been on my wish list for a long time, so when I got my surprise package I was overjoyed! It's even more gorgeous than I had thought it would be! I couldn't just leave the challenge mani like this though, so I added a little free hand nail art and painted on the Cat's Hat...LOL. 




So that's my book mani. It's a little simple but, again, I just wasn't feeling up for anything more detailed. 
I'm sure the other girls in the challenge have come up with some pretty awesome manis so go take a look!
Suess can only be purchased through Pam's email: pea422000@yahoo.com. Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam retail for $10 each, you email her with your list and she will invoice you. You can see current lists of available polishes, browse the photo albums to see swatches and keep updated on any new collections on Pam's Facebook page: facebook.com/whimsicalideasbypam

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...