Sassy Friends!

Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Polish TBH!


Happy Friday loves! I have a very special post for you today. Almost a year ago I had the privilege of introducing you all to a brand new indie, Polish TBH. Over the past year I have seen Christian release some extremely beautiful, great quality and creative lacquers. Today I have 3 polishes that were made in celebration of Polish TBH's anniversary! 


 Fantasy Anniversary Edition...
...a black jelly base with gold holographic glitters in various sizes.
All photos of Fantasy AE are shown as 3 coats topped with HK Girl.





Fantasy Anniversary Edition is a sparkly squishy beauty! It applied easily, no dragging, flooding or pooling and the glitters come out easily and lay nice and flat. You could wear this over black to make the color darker but I prefer the smokey look and plus alone it looks super squishy! 


Birthday Tutu...
...a sheer pink shimmery base with various sizes of iridescent, light purple and light pink glitters in hexes and squares. 
All photos of Birthday Tutu are shown as 2 coats over Sinful Colors Mesmerized topped with HK Girl.





Birthday Tutu is quite sheer, so I would recommend wearing it over undies unless you have shorter nails, I'm sure it would look great over any color. The shimmer in this is amazing and shows up much better in person than it does in the photos. It applies smooth like butter, the larger glitters do require a little bit of coaxing to get out of the bottle and will need to be placed just a bit but it's nothing to problematic. 


Teal the World Ends...
...a teal to white thermal crelly with various sizes of square, hex and bar glitters in green, teal, black and white with tiny holo glitters.
All photos of Teal the World Ends are shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.

Cold

Warm



Teal the World Ends is the sister polish to How I Troll. This is a tad bit thicker than the other 2 but nothing that was a problem, it actually helped with opacity. The glitters come out easily and stay put on the nail once applied. I really love the color of this! It's so pretty!

Click for larger image

These are not yet available for purchase but when they are they will be on Christian's online shop polishtbh.bigcartel.com (etsy.com/shop/PolishTBH for international orders). They will retail for $10 each except for Teal the World Ends which will be $12. 

Follow Polish TBH on these social media sites to stay updated and to find out when Christian will be releasing these new polishes:
Twitter @polishtbh
Instagram @polishtbh


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...