Sassy Friends!

Friday, October 18, 2013

Glam Polish "Leap Frog" & " Twister"


Hi loves! Tonight I have a quick post for you, I'm still not feeling well so I'm going to get right to the polish! I have 2 polishes from the Aussie indie Glam Polish. These are part of the Fun & Games Collection.


 Twister...
...matte neon pink, blue, green and yellow glitters in a clear base.
Shown as 1 coat over Sinful Colors Candy Coated topped with HK Girl.




I love neon glitter bombs because they are really versatile, you can wear this over any color and it would look good! The glitters lay nice and flat against the nail and come out of the bottle without any issues. 


Leap Frog...
...neon green, neon pink, and bright yellow hex glitter in a blue jelly base.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl. 




I'm loving this combination of colors! The formula is perfect, no flooding or pooling the glitters come out easily and don't drag or clump. 


Glam Polish can be purchased on Color4Nails website, color4nails.com. They retail for $12.50 per bottle. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

I'm going to go pass out now! Have a great weekend loves! Check in tomorrow for a Sassy Saturday guest post! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...