Sassy Friends!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Femme Fatale Cosmetics "Fallen Kingdom" a Color4Nails Exclusive


Hi girls and boys! How was everyone's weekend? Better than mine I hope! I'm STILL fighting this bug! Just as soon as I think I'm feeling better it hits me again, HARD! I've been doing a lot of sleeping and drinking hot tea to help with the congestion. Oh well, let's move on to the polish, shall we? 
This lovely Femme Fatale is an exclusive only found through Color4Nails

 Fallen Kingdom...
...a shimmery brown base with a mix of rose fuchsia and copper hex glitters in various sizes.
Shown as 3 coats topped with HK Girl.
 



Isn't that just gorgeous? Fallen Kingdom is packed full of glitters, the round ones can prove to be a little tough to get out but the rest come out with no issues. The formula is perfect, no dragging, pooling, flooding or thickening during use. The shimmer is just amazing, isn't it? 


Fallen Kingdom and many other Femme Fatales can be purchased on Color4Nails website: color4nails.comThis beauty retails for $12.50 per bottle, but hurry because quantities are limited! Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items.  Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and shipping prices/policies for your country.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...