Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dollish Polish "What's This? What's This?


Hi loves! For today's Try It On Tuesday I have a Halloween glitter topper that was gifted to me by my polish sista a while back. Since I am trying to get through all of my untried Halloween polishes from last year I decided to use this with another polish I had untried until recently as well. 


Dollish Polish What's This? What's This over Wet n Wild Root Of All Evil topped with HK Girl.
I was wondering how well this glitter would look over that blue, I thought it was going to be too dark but it worked well. 



Root Of All Evil is part of the Pick Your Poison collection that Wet n Wild originally released last Halloween. What's This? What's This? is from the Dollish Polish This Is Halloween collection also originally released last Halloween. Both of these polishes have been re-released this year and are currently available. 
You can find Root Of All Evil at Walgreens where it will retail for about $2. What's This? can be purchased at dollishpolish.bigcartel.com, a full size retails for $10 and $5 for a mini. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...