Sassy Friends!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Celestial Cosmetics "Iron Born" & "Little Finger"


Hello loves! So sorry I have another late post for you all but I am getting my butt kicked by this virus. Sneezing, coughing, congestion, my ears hurt and to top it all off my TMJ Disorder is really flaring up and, in my book at least, there is no worse pain in the world than mouth pain. 
I'm hoping what I have to show you tonight is enough to make up for the late hour! Tonight I have another Celestial Cosmetics post, this brand is swiftly becoming a favorite of mine! Who am I kidding? Yes I know, I love all the indies but these Aussie indies are amazing!  The two I have to show you are, like the multi-chromes I swatched earlier in the week, also part of the Seven Kingdoms Collection. This collection is a Game of Thrones themed collaboration between Celestial Cosmetics and Color4Nails. Now I have to admit, I am not familiar with The Game of Thrones, please don't hate me! It's not that I'm uninterested I just missed out on it when it first started and just haven't had the chance to get to watching it yet. I promise I will as soon as I can though!  I've heard nothing but great things and I' sure I will be hooked! 


 Iron Born...
...a lavender to dark gray thermal holo.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl..




Iron Born is stunning, the perfect colors for fall. The lavender is so soft and subtle and the gray makes it look sort of stormy. The holo isn't quite linear yet not completely scattered, it's very beautiful. The formula is perfect making application a breeze. No dragging, pooling, flooding or thickening during use. Heck I didn't even need to so any clean up, that's how much control I had over this lacquer. I love when polishes are like that, they almost apply themselves! 


Little Finger...
...a blue to purple thermal holo.
Shown as 2 coats topped with HK Girl.




 I was having a real hard time keeping this beauty in the transitioned state to get the photos. I ether made my fingers too cold or too hot and taking my length away a couple days ago made it even harder! Since the colors are similar the transition is hard to catch as well but you can definitely see the difference better in person. The holo is like Iron Born which goes well with the two colors; delicate and soft. Again the formula and application were perfect, there were no issues to report. 


These and the rest of the Seven Kingdoms Collection will be available for international purchase through Color4Nails next week on their website:  color4nails.comColor4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies. 

Make sure to follow Color4Nails on these social media sites to stay up to date on current promotions and restock info:
 Instagram @color4nails

What are your thoughts on this collection so far? Are there any you must have?
Make sure to pop in tomorrow I have some more great Aussie polishes to show you!
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...