Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Esmaltes Da Kelly "Sweet Desire" & "Salvatore"


It's Hump Day!! But more importantly it's the second day of Color4Nails week! Today I have another Brazilian indie brand, one that I have been eyeing for a while. 


 Sweet Desire...
...a white crelly base with a rainbow of matte glitters in various sizes. 
All photos of Sweet Desire are shown as 2 coats topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl.





Sweet Desire applied like a dream: no pooling, flooding, dragging or thickening during use. The formula is much more opaque than most white crelly polishes tend to be which was a lovely surprise. The glitters lay nice and flat and nestle into the polish quite nicely so there is no need for a glitter smoothing top coat. 


Salvatore...
...a red jelly with micro red holo and small red and iridescent glitters and medium black square glitters.
All photos of Salvatore are shown as 2 coats over Essie Head Mistress topped with Glisten & Glow HK Girl. 





I will admit I am not familiar with the show from which this has been created, I have not watched a single episode of Vampire Diaries but it doesn't stop me from falling head over heels for this polish! I thought I needed undies for this but it would have worked perfectly alone and with a third coat there would have been even more of those gorgeous glowy glitters! Salvatore's formula is perfect, it applied easily: no flooding, pooling, fishing for glitters or thickening. It is absolutely perfect! 


Esmaltes Da Kelly can be purchased on Color4Nails website: color4nails.com. There is a large selection to chose from and they retail for $8 each. Color4Nails offers Free Priority Shipping for all U.S. orders of 6 to 12 items. For US shipments totaling less than 6 items there is a delivery fee of $2.00 for the 1st item; $3.00 for 2 items; $4.00 for 3 to 5 items. Please see the Shipping & Returns section of Color4Nails website for insurance information and International shipping prices/policies.

Follow Color4Nails on these social media sites:
 Instagram @color4nails

Have you tried any Esmaltes Da Kelly lacquers yet? This was my first try at them and I can definitely see myself adding more to my stash! This is Color4Nails week on Sassy Paints so make sure to check back in tomorrow for some more international beauties that can be purchased through Color4Nails!! ♥
 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...