Sassy Friends!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere Collection


Hello loves, happy Monday! As most of you know already, Zoya has recently released several new fall shades. I have already shown you all my swatches and review of the Fall PixieDust Collection, so today I have the first part of the Cashmeres & Satins Collection to show you! The Cashmeres consist of 6 fall shades in a gorgeous creme finish. All my photos of the six shades are shown as 2 coats without topcoat unless otherwise stated.


Livingston...
... described as lush autumn red.




This one was the thinnest of the collection so a third coat was required but this was the only one. Application was nice and smooth and as you can see it was super shiny, even without a top coat.  While this isn't the most unique color, it is still a very gorgeous red! 


Pepper...
...described as a brick red creme. 




I think this is very appropriately named since it reminds me of Dr. Pepper. Lol The formula was much thicker than Livingston. I used 2 thinner coats but it started to drag just a bit towards the tips, but it seemed to level out for the most part. I would recommend using a medium to thick second coat to make sure there isn't any dragging, but it was definitely user error and not due to the formula. 


Sailor...
...described as a classic dark navy creme.




Sailor is extremely opaque and is almost a one coater and has lovely formula. It's also a bit darker than it showed up in these photos. All of these are super shiny, so they all have a glare to them, making these darker ones appear lighter than they really are. :/


Hunter...
...described as a dark sea green creme.




Hunter applies just like Sailor, it was very opaque and applied beautifully. I wasn't sure if I'd like this color just by looking at it in the bottle but once it was on the nail I fell in love with it! 


Flynn..
...described as a lush camel brown nude creme




This is now my favorite nude and my favorite of the collection. There's just something about a nude creme that makes me happy. The formula is great, it applied nice and smooth. 


Louise...
...described as a rich chocolate brown creme.




I don't have many browns in my stash so this is a great addition to it. The second picture shows how dark and rich it really is. Louise was a bit patchy with the first coat but the second coat was perfect!  


*My Top Picks*
Hunter, Flynn & Louise

You can purchase Zoya's Cashmeres at  www.zoya.com, they retail for $8 each. All Zoya Nail Polish is 5 Free and Cruelty Free. 
You can follow Zoya on these social media sites:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

If you don't have an account set up with Zoya sign up with my link here!. If you create an account with Zoya through my code you will receive a credit for a free bottle of polish (found in your "My Account" tab). Plus you never know when Zoya will be having one of their epic flash promos and you will want to be ready! 

♥ Gini 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...