Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Untried Technique "Fan Brush Nails"


It's Wednesday and you know what that means, it's Mish Mash Challenge day!! Today's challenge is to use a technique I've never tried before. I have a few techniques that I really wanted to try, one stroke being one of them but ain't nobody got time for that! I needed sufficient time to actually practice before I decide to do a full mani like that. So one of the next techniques I have been meaning to get to is fan brush nails. 


  



I decided to use Flynn, Louise and Livingston from the new Zoya Fall 2013 Cashmere Collection, for this look. While I think this technique can be very pretty, I think I missed the mark on this. It looks kinda like a massacred mess. LOL The new top coat I used, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, is definitely not good for nail art, see my pinkie? Yeah, it smudged it badly! So that one is a no use any more. Oh well, at least I tried. It wouldn't call it a complete fail, I just think the colors I chose were off. 


I hope the other ladies had better luck at creating some awesome nail art with a new technique!
Go check them out with the links below!
♥ Gini ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...