Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Marc Jacobs "Jezebel"


Hey all, it's time for Try It On Tuesday once again! Last week the new Marc Jacobs Beauty line launched at Sephora, so of course I played with all of the nail polishes! I just wish I had remembered to actually take photos of the store display while I was there. DUH! There were several from the 24 that I wanted but since I'm not rich I settled on just one for now. 


Jezebel...
...an opaque black cherry red jelly.
All photos of Jezebel are shown as 2 coats topped with 1 coat Sally Hansen Mega Shine.




So lets talk formula. With the first coat it looks a bit thin and patchy but it does level out very nicely with the second coat. If your hands aren't steady, you may have a bit of an issue with flooding, as you can see on my pinkie finger. :/  The removal is also kind of a pain in the butt, it doesn't stain the nail but you really have to work to get the polish off and out of all the little crevices! When I say work, I do mean work. I went through about 30 cotton balls to get all the red off! 
Wear is really nice. I wore this for 4 days and I had absolutely no tip wear, chipping, scratching. This mani looked just as great the day I took it off as it did the day I applied it. 


Marc Jacobs lacquers can be found at marcjacobsbeauty.com, at your local Sephora or online at sephora.com, they retail for $18 and there are 23 shades and a clear/topcoat to choose from. 
While I think that this isn't the most unique color I do still like it very much and should really be seen in person to be appreciated, the first two photos are the most color accurate but still not quite right. There are a few that I really want to own like Le Charm, Enamored and Blue Velvet. For the price tag I will ad them to my overgrowing wish list and hope that I will get to them one day. LOL

So have you checked out any of the new Marc Jacobs polishes? Maybe if I ever get back to Sephora I can get some decent pictures of the display and some quick/dirty swatches. 


Come see the TIOT photos that some of my blogger, Facebook and Instagram friends have submitted, by clicking the picture above. If you would like to join us, simply email your photo including the link to where you have posted it (blog, Facebook, twitter, Instagram) to me at sassypaints2012@gmail.com
Please submit only one photo or a small collage if you have multiple photos you would like to share. 

 Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...