Sassy Friends!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Love, Angeline Summer Rainbows Collection



Good morning my polished pretties!! Did everyone have a good weekend?  Do anything fun for the holiday? I had tons of fun and wish it didn't end but all good things must end and now we are back to the everyday hustle and bustle! Today I am going to show you the Summer Rainbows collection by Love, AngelineAll of these are shown as 2 coats no top coat. The formula for each one was quite thick, so I wound up adding about 3 drops of thinner to each mini bottle to make application easier. I did have some bubbling when I tried to apply them without adding the thinner. These are all described as having a subtle shimmer but the finish, to me, is less shimmery and more foil like: they can appear a bit brush strokie. (um, is that a word? LOL


Let's Take A Dip...

...described as a cobalt blue with a subtle shimmer.





Let's Take A Dip is one of my favorites from this collection. This is a gorgeous summery blue, perfect for any blue polish lover!


The Grass is Greener...
...described as a grassy green with a subtle shimmer.





I'm not typically a green polish fan, I usually prefer my greens to be ugly, more olive toned. However, I really like this bright and cherry green, it reflect the light beautifully!


Good Day Sunshine...
...described as a sunny yellow with a subtle shimmer.





Unlike greens, I am usually very drawn to yellows as of late. This yellow just seemed to miss it's mark with me though. I had a bit more trouble with application with Good Day Sunshine than I did with any of the others. It just wasn't wanting to cooperate, even after adding thinner.


Colorado Sunset...
...described as orange with a subtle shimmer.





Colorado Sunset while a beautiful polish, the shade was not right for my skin tone. It looked too washed out on my fingers. Boo! I have no doubt it would look great on someone who is lighter or even darker than I am, I'm just to orangie-gold to wear this shade I guess! LOL


Strawberry Daiquiri...
...described as a strawberry red with subtle shimmer.





Strawberry Daiquiri, yummy yummy! Another one of my favorites from this collection. The color is pretty accurate in these photos, not quite red but not pink. It's the perfect "strawberry red" just how blended strawberries look and a great color for summer or anytime really! 



Love, Angeline's Summer Rainbows collection can be purchased on Big Cartel. They all retail for $6-$8 for full size bottles.  
You can also follow Love, Angeline on these social media sites:
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...