Sassy Friends!

Monday, June 3, 2013

Zoya Summer 2013 Stunning Collection (Picture Heavy)


Hey hey hey! How is everyone this glorious Monday morning? Today I have the Stunning Collection to show you all. I have really been looking forward to swatching this collection. There isn't a single color that I dislike, they are all amazing and would look great on anyone! Formula and application for them were excellent. All but 1 of the shades are shown as 2 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash. I did have a little trouble from Darcy, so I used 3 coats topped with SH Diamond Flash.


Darcy...
...described as a sunny yellow creme.




Darcy is a very pretty shade of yellow with a delicate shimmer, this shade kind of reminds me of mustard. This gal was pretty streaky, though I expect that from any yellow, however the top coat really evened it out. Other than that there were no other problems. 


Thandie...
...described as a citrus orange creme.




I was really surprised that this shade was described as citrus orange because it leans kind of coral in my opinion. Either way, it is an absolutely beautiful and complimentary shade of orange that has a hint of subtle shimmer.  


Micky...
...described as a coral pink creme.




This is the shade described as coral but it's really more of a rose pink in my opinion. This beauty also has a touch of shimmer that only seems to what to show in certain light. Gorgeous color, but I am a lover of pink! 


Rocky...
...described as a serene blue creme.




Rocky is one of the only 2 that don't have shimmer from this collection. The color isn't quite as bright as it is shown here, it's really kind of a dusty blue. This would make an excellent base color for some nail art.


Josie...
...described as a grassy green creme.




Josie is the 2nd shade of the collection that does not have any shimmer. Like Rocky, it is a dusty/softer color, a nice subdued summer shade. 


Yana...
...described as a Geranium pink creme.




Yana is my favorite of the collection. The shimmer showed up the best in this one and it is such an intense pink, how could I not love it? 



My top picks:
Darcy, Thandie & Yana
What are your favorites from the Stunning Collection?

You can purchase Zoya 's Irresistible Collection  at www.zoya.com, they retail for $8 each. 
 As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free and cruelty free.
Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish

♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...