Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TIOT: GG Couture Nail Lacquer "I Am Yours" & "Genevieve"


Hello all, welcome to week 19 of Try It On Tuesday! This week I have some beauties from an Indie polish name that I was introduced to a few months ago on Instagram. I really love using IG because I have discovered so many new Indies that look really promising, now I just need the money to try them all out! LOL If you aren't following me on IG you can find me here @sassypaints2012

All GG Couture polishes are Vegan, 5 Free and Cruelty Free. You also have the option to have your polishes scented with an all natural essential oil: Plumeria, Crisp Apple Rose and Otmeal Milk & Honey.


I Am Yours...
...an emerald teal jelly.
All photos of I Am Yours are shown as 3 coats topped with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash.




I absolutely LOVE this polish! I'm so into jellies, they are so shiny and squishy!!! The formula is excellent with I Am Yours, it applies so smooth. It is very sheer with the first coat but it builds very nicely. You can see that my tips appear to be lighter than the rest of my nail but the lighting is making it look that way, they really don't show any VNL I promise. The pigment seems to be kind of spotty, I'm not really sure what causes this, or if it is intentional, but It really doesn't change my opinion of this gorgeous shade, I think it looks pretty cool that way actually. I Am Yours is a polish I won from a giveaway Gabrielle (owner of GG Couture) was having. I won 3 polishes and I picked 1 unscented, this one, and the other 2 I haven't swatched yet are scented. Hopefully I will get to try them soon so I can tell you how they are.


Genevieve...
...a spectraflair top coat.
All photos of Genevieve are shown as 2 coats over I Am Yours with Sally Hansen Diamond Flash on the ring and pinkie fingers no top coat on index and middle. 



As soon as I saw Genevieve I knew I had to have her! Why? Many of you know me as Gini but my full name is Genevieve. It's one of those names that you can never find on a key chain or anything pre-made. I have wanted a namesake polish for a long time now so when I saw this AND it was a spectraflair top coat I was like "HELL YEAH!!!" I should have bought 2 just because I have a feeling I will use this bottle up pretty fast! LOL As you can see there is a gorgeous holo added to I Am Yours with Genevieve on top.It sparkles the same with or without top coat and the rainbow is much more apparent in person than it is in the pictures. How frickin gorgeous is that?? 


GG Couture Nail Lacquers can be purchased at www.ggcouturenails.com. Full size bottles(15ml) retail for $8 for most but $10 for spectraflair and thermal polishes.

You can also follow GG Couture Nail Lacquer on these social media sites:
Instagram @ggcouture 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...