Sassy Friends!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Saran Wrap Mani: Guest Post by Manicurator!


Hello my loves! I am back home but not quite yet back to reality today! My husband and I got back home late last night so I don't have a post for you today but I will tomorrow. However I do have a  guest post for you all today! This one is brought to us by the one and only Victoria Manicurator! I must admit that when she said yes to being a guest blogger on my little corner of the nail world I did a little happy dance! I know a lot of you polish lovers have a blogger that you follow and when they follow you back you feel like you just won the lottery! That's how I felt when Victoria first followed my blog, Instagram and once again now that she has created this beautiful mani for us! Victoria always has such gorgeous swatches and she does some awesome nail art, from super simple to the more complex, I love her blog! Check out Victoria's post after the jump! ♥

Hi SassyPaints readers! I'm so happy to be contributing a guest post today, so I decided to try out a technique that I've been wanting to do for a long time now. Here's my very first saran wrap mani! Such an easy nail art look to accomplish. 



I started with 2 coats of Zoya Hazel, let dry. Then I painted on Zoya Darcy, crumpled up a small piece of saran wrap and dabbed while it was still wet.


After that was dry I did the same thing with Zoya Robyn on top. I wanted it to have dimension. What do you think? 


I'll definitely revisit the saran wrap mani when I want something interesting on my nails but super easy to get done when I'm pressed for time. 

Thanks SassyPaints for having me!
XO, Victoria aka Manicurator


You can follow Manicurator on these Social Media sites:
Twitter @manicurator

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...