Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Zoya PixieDust Nail Art


Hello and good morning!! I wanted to do a quick post with some nail art using the Zoya Summer PixieDust collection. I've seen a few gradients already so I decided to avoid those and just went with something really simlple. Stripes! I wanted to see how the tutorial I did back in December would look using the Pixies. Here's how it turned out. 







Well, it's not exactly how I imagined in my head but I sill like it. I think with the texture it looks like bottled sand art a little. If you want to see the tutorial this was inspired by or even the original that was inspired by just click here


You can purchase Zoya PixieDust  at www.zoya.com, they retail for $9 each. As always Zoya polishes are all 5 Free. To see my full review and lots of pictures of the new Summer PixieDust collection click here.
Follow Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments on the following social media links:
Twitter @ZoyaNailPolish
Instagram @zoyanailpolish
zoyanailpolish.blogspot.com

What do you think of this look, is it something you think you'd try?
♥ Gini ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...