Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

U-Neek Polish: Dark Angel, Mystic Mist, Cerberus and Black & White Diamonds.


Good morning!! Today I bring to you 4 holographic polishes from U-Neek Polish! I was so excited this past weekend when the sun made an appearance! I live in the Midwest, so it could be sunny and 80 degrees one minute and then gloomy and snowing the next minute. Needless to say I was a swatching fool trying to get all of the holos ready for reviews! LOL 

Each of these have excellent formulas, application was great. No flooding, pooling, dragging or thickening during use. Dry time was also excellent. I used a top coat with each of these, it didn't dull the holo at all.


Dark Angel...
...a black holographic polish.
All photos of Dark Angel are shown as 3 coats topped with Mega Shine. 





As you can see the holo is more scattered than linear, but it is quite strong in this black beauty. Dark Angel was a bit thinner than the others so I used 3 coats to ensure there was no VNL.


Mystic Mist...
...a purple/blue holographic polish.
All photos of Mystic Mist are shown as 2 coats topped with Mega Shine.





The holo in this one is very faint, it is a little more visible IRL but not near as strong as Dark angel. The base is kind of a pearly/frosted finish, maybe that's why the holo seems to get lost in this shade. Excellent coverage, requiring only 2 coats for complete opaqueness.


Cerberus...
...a red holographic polish.
All photos of Cerberus are shown as 2 coats topped with mega shine.





Like Dark Angel, the scattered holo is very visible. I think this one is my favorite of the group. I seem to be developing a weakness for reds! LOL


Black & White Diamonds...
...a clear/holographic base with black and holo silver hex and diamond shaped glitters.
All photos of Black & White Diamonds are shown as 1 coat over Cerberus topped with Mega Shine.





B&W Diamonds has a lot of holo, as you can see! I usually don't enjoy the diamond shape glitters but these aren't overwhelming, so I actually like them in this beautiful glitter topper. I really think it would look awesome over a dark blue or purple!



U-Neek Polish can be purchased on Etsy here. Full size bottles retail for $8.
You can follow U-Neek Polish on the following social media sites:
Facebook
Twitter @uneekpolish
Instagram @oneandonlyjanet

So what do you think about these beauties? Any favorites?? 
Thanks for stopping by, make sure to come back by later today for Try It On Tuesday! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...