Sassy Friends!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

My issues with Failbook!

I want to address the issues I have been having with Facebook. Yesterday I had a hell of a time getting anything blog related done on Facebook, and I'm sure today will be the same. Every time I posted a link it would pop up a window for me to verify I am a human, guarding against spam.

How am I supposed to even enter text if there isn't any text!?

While I can appreciate the fact that Facebook is trying to protect us from getting a nasty virus I can't for the life of me understand why it would prompt me to do this every single time I post a link. I make sure that my readers have access to my posts with each and every picture and if  mention a post I attach a link, unfortunately  I had to go through this verification process about 30 times yesterday just to do this. THEN, I was informed by one of my fellow bloggers that when she clicked the link to my most recent post a warning came up that said my blog may or may not be spam and to let then know if it was or wasn't. Um, WHAT!? To make a long story short, I have written an not so nice email to FB tech support about this. I have also scanned my entire blog to ensure it was not full of spam or malwear and I can tell you that it is 100% safe! 


So please do not be afraid to visit my blog or to click the links on Facebook to do so. I hope that Facebook will fix this issue, especially since I know I am not the only blog this has effected! I will make sure Facebook knows that I am extremely displeased with this by writing them every day until they finally answer or ban me from using my account. It's just unacceptableOk rant over! Thank you for listening! 

♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...