Sassy Friends!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Jindie Nails: "sTEALth" & "Hot Pink Floyd"


Happy Friday! I have some more Jindie's to show you tonight! Are you ready for The Matte Velvet Duo? 


These 2 polishes are meant to be worn alone, however they can be worn with shiny top coat, they would  look beautiful either way. I used 3 coats for each color since I tend to have more VNL with the length of my nails but if you have shorter nails you can definitely get away with 2. Application of these were nice and smooth, no flooding or pooling. The glitters are suspended well so there is no need to fish. Dry time was excellent! I didn't have much of a chance to test the wear of them but I did wear Hot Pink Floyd for about 24 hours, I showered, washed dishes did some house work and I had no chipping or wear. Jen tested them longer and this is what she had to say about it  "This matte polish holds up much better than most and is the same great quality brand base as my other polishes. Tested this matte base for a week and held fine in normal wear and tear. Showed no signs of wear for a couple of days." 

sTEALth...
...a matte, velvet finish deep teal crelly with blue, purple and green iridescent and color shifting glitters.







I want to point point out that the photos above are not very color accurate, sTEALth is a deep dark rich teal. I had a hell of a time getting this to photograph with the correct color, the photo below is fairly accurate, (though the quality leaves something to be desired.) This is a gorgeous polish, it has such a lovely shimmer and the glitters really put off a nice glow, this really needs to be seen in person to truly appreciate it's beauty.

Most color accurate photo, taken with Flash 
Hot Pink Floyd...
...a matte, velvet bright hot pink jelly with bits of real silver, iridescent glitters in blue, purple & green. 
All photos of Hot Pink Floyd are shown as 3 coats.





I have a life long love for pink and this one is just super gorgeous, so of course it is my favorite of the two! I want to note that these do dry with a little bit of texture but it isn't abrasive or catching. I wore it while doing a lot of things around the house and  didn't have any issues or feel the need to pick like some glitter polishes make me want to do! 


So what are your thoughts? Do you like matte polishes or would you top coat these beauties? 

You will  be able to purchase Jindie Nails from the new website, jindienails.com, it isn't up and running just yet but it will be with the next restock. That restock is scheduled for anytime between now and Saturday (April, 27.2013) Jen will announce on her Facebook page once the shop has been stocked and opened. You ca also purchase Jindie Nails at several other stockists, depending on your location:

Llarowe & Ninja Polish in the US
Harlow & Co. in Canada
Mei Mei's Signature's in Singapore 

Make sure to follow Jindie Nails on these social media sites!  

Have a great weekend! 
♥ Gini ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...