Sassy Friends!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jindie Nails: "Fun Intended" & "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock"


Hi loves! Today I have a couple of brand new/soon to be released beauties from Jindie Nails to show you! 
The two I have today are from the Spring Chic Collection, and they are awesome!


 Fun Intended...
...a pastel neon pink crelly with a ton of glitters: neon pink& orange, metallic silver, orange & magenta. Stars, hexes, dots and even butterflies! 
All photos of Fun Intended are shown as 3 coats over Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel and topped with  Glitter Food and Mega Shine.





Fun Intended has so much going on! I love the neon pink! The formula is great, thick enough to suspend all of the glitter and allowing them to come out super easy, I even managed to get a butterfly (but I think it drowned in the sea of pink squishiness! LOL). The stars are the perfect size in comparison to some polishes with stars,they really are quite tiny! The key to this is to apply a coat, let it dry. Dab on a coat to get the glitters, especially the big ones, spread evenly on the nail and them let dry. Then apply a final coat to cover it all with some squishy pink goodness! It will be bumpy since there are a lot of glitters, so a glitter smoothing top coat (like NPB Glitter Food) will help make it nice and smooth. While the pictures are pretty color accurate (except the one below, it's kinda washed out) the glitters do seem to glow a lot more IRL, especially the orange ones! 


Princess Consuela Banana Hammock..
...a bright yellow crelly with a mis of matte satin red, orange, neon pink, neon orange, dark orange and tiny red matte stars. 
All photos of Princess Consuela are shown as 3 coats over Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter-A-Peel and topped with  Glitter Food and Mega Shine.





Princess Consuela Banana Hammock! Hahahahaha! Ok, if you don't know what this name is from you must either be a) very young or b) living under a rock! This is the name Phoebe (Friends) picked after she and Mike got married, he picked Crap Bag! Bahahahaha! Ok I watch to much Friends, Yes to this day I still do! 
The color is so amazing! I knew when I first set eyes on this It was my new favorite Jindie! I have recently discovered my new love for the color yellow. The glitters seem to glow in this, and what an awesome color combo! I was unfortunately unable to retrieve a single star from the bottle but I'm perfectly fine with not having them on the nail anyway. This formula was a bit thinner than with Fun Intended so the glitters needed a tiny bit of coaxing but it wasn't anything to bothersome. I recommend turning the bottle upside down a few minutes before using it and making sure you tilt the bottle during application to make sure you get all the glitters you want. I also applied this the same as I did with Fun Intended, regular coat, dabbed coat and regular coat, following up with Glitter Food to smooth it and Mega Shine to shine it up!  


I'm really loving these two, especially Princess Consuela, look at how gorgeous it is!!! What are your thoughts?? 
You will  be able to purchase Jindie Nails from the new website, jindienails.com, it isn't up and running just yet but it will be with the next restock. That restock is scheduled for anytime between now and Saturday (April, 27.2013) Jen will announce on her Facebook page once the shop has been stocked and opened. You ca also purchase Jindie Nails at several other stockists, depending on your location:

Llarowe & Ninja Polish in the US
Harlow & Co. in Canada
Mei Mei's Signature's in Singapore 

Make sure to follow Jindie Nails on these social media sites!  

Come back tomorrow for more Jindie goodness, I will have the Matte Velvet Duo to show you!

♥ Gini ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...