Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Try It On Tuesday: Essie Wrapped In Rubies & Sally Hansen Copper Penny

Welcome to another TIOT! Today I am, again, swatching 2 untrieds. Hopefully I can knock out most of my untrieds by the end of the year if I pair them up like this and also if I swatch them in collections as well! 


 My hubs purchased both of these recently, he's worse than me when it comes to buying polish. I never pay full price for a drugstore polish and he's a big sucker for the " LE" signs so he snags them so I don't miss out! 
Last night he came home from CVS with Essie Wrapped In Rubies.


All photos of Wrapped In Rubies are shown as 2 coats no top coat. 




This color is more brown than I was hoping it would be. Yes it's a red but more like a rusty red. It really covered completely in 1 coat, the second was just to cover the spots I usually miss on the tips. I was impressed with the formula of this one. It wasn't a pain to apply like a lot of Essie's are. 


Copper Penny is one of the new Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure's. Hubby picked this one up a few weeks ago when I was sick to try and make me feel better! LOL


All photos of Copper Penny are shown as 1 coat topped with 1 coat of Mega Shine.





There is so much glitter in this bottle, I love it! Paired with Wrapped In Rubies I love it even more. Unfortunately the beauty isn't well captured in my photos. I had so much glare from the lights that I cant show you the contrast in the colors. They don't blend together as much as it appears here, the red really pops underneath the copper sparkle.


Well...after today's TIOT that's 4 down and 56,544,687,946,54,168,798 to go! (No not really, but it seems like it! LOL) Come back tomorrow, I will have some non-glitter Indie Polishes for reveiw from 
Miss March Couture! 

♥ Gini ♥

4 comments:

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...