Sassy Friends!

Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 26...and I bet you thought I forgot!

Inspired by a pattern. I really was having a major block when it came to picking back up in the challenge. I have been doing so much swatching lately that I feel like I have nail art block. Just when I was about to call it quits, I decided to use the pattern I see every single day. My towels! Duh. 
So here it is, my day 26 mani., and yes I know I skipped 23, 24 & 25, so please forgive me.

I started with 2 coats of L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues


I looooove this color but I hate the formula! It tends to drag, A problem I've found with a couple other L'Oreal polishes. 


Next I just added my stripes. Nothing spectacular, but I actually really like it!


Unfortunately I was impatient and smeared my lines a bit and the white looks a little yellow on top of the brown, but I rocked it all day anyway! LOL


It's hard to see the imperfections from further away.




Colors I used:
L'Oreal Notting Hill Blues
Orly Buried Alive
Essie Miss Fancy Pants
and my white Kiss stripper.

Don't forget to visit the other polished pretties and see their creative patterns! 


3 comments:

  1. I dig it! ANd your nails are growing so nicely! I lost most of my new length when I shaped mine yesterday. Makes me sad, but had to be done since they were finally long enough to get the file in the right postion! Stupid pronounced C Curve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Your mani turned out terrific, and these pix are top notch.

    Good going, girl!

    Lisa

    PS - NEVAH would I think that you'd forgotten! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you came through for a challenge mani! Looks great !

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...