Sassy Friends!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Favorite Things Day 8: Hearts/Love

This mani did NOT go as I had planned it. It was suppose to be love letters and hearts with kisses and such, but the stupid stamp plate was not cooperating. I am blaming the design because I got several others to work.

I started with 2coats of my brand new Zoya (yay!) Dove. I was so happy to get this because I needed a nice cream gray!



On my thumb and pinkie I applied a coat of China Glaze Full Spectrum, from the Prismatics collection. This one has a pink duochrome very pretty. Then for a bit of extra shimmer I applied a coat of Orly Be Brave. Now I wasn't sure how much I'd like this but after seeing it on my nails! WOW! I love how the glitter changes color...it's pink but flashes the entire rainbow in the light! Simply beautiful. this was part of the FX collection but also part of the Breast Cancer Awareness polishes they released as well.If you can find this get it!




My hearts (and lips) are:
 Pure Ice Iced Merlot & Flirt Alert
L'Oreal Penthouse Pink
Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby
Finger Paints Black Expressionism

Only 2 days left in this challenge! I can't believe how fast it went!






4 comments:

  1. Flippn stamping - it's my kryptonite!

    This is super cute, I love the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so effing pissed! I just don't get what it is that I am doing wrong! Sometimes it works sometimes not! I want to chuck those god damn stamp plates sometimes!

      Delete
  2. I love your blingy heart! Finishes it off perfectly! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think that is my favorite part of this mani! LOL

      Delete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...