Sassy Friends!

Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 7 "Black & White"

Good mornin y'all! My second post today is my Black & White mani! If you haven't seen my super early post  this morning go check it out here. There is a little info on there for everyone! =)
 
I've been wanting to do this mani for a while now, I was planning on doing it for my Rainbow post but I have come up with a new concept for that.
 
What I have for you all today is Spun Sugar.
 
 
Colors used:
 Pure Ice Super Star
Zoya Raven
China Glaze Fairy Dust 
Nail Pattern Boldness Ninja vs Pirate

 
2 coats of both Super Star & Raven


 
1 coat of Fairy Dust

 
1 coat of Ninja vs Pirate on my middle finger.
 
 
 
Now the spun sugar part. =)


 
I really love this mani. It works well with pretty much any colors, any polishes. Plus it looks great without being hard to do. It just takes a little patience.
Well I hope you gals like it!
 
Don't forget to check out the mani's the other ladies have done!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stephanie Louise:All Things Beautiful
Liz: Lozlosa
Mixed Mama:Mixed Mama
Mari:Nailista


12 comments:

  1. Pretty!! It reminds me of chocolate - mmmm chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see that till you said it, now i want a sundae! Damn it! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wow. You incorporated so many things into this look! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really digging these nails!! I love them foreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so much in love with this mani!!!! Drooling over Ninja vs Pirate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOOOOOOVE Ninja vs Pirate! She just released a new one called Ninja Babe! Shard glitters in pink and red! I need money because I have to get that!!!

      Delete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...