Sassy Friends!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award


Hey all, happy Sunday to all 5 of my followers! I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Jennifer over at Little J's Nail Corner. Go check out her blog!! Do it! Do it NOW! ;) LOL
Anyway, thanks Jennifer! And now on to the rules!

The rules surrounding this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 blogs/bloggers who you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award, you could also link to them.
5. Finally tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.


My 15:

Erin Does Nails
Packer Lacquer
Oh Three Oh Four
Nail Polish Wars
Nail Narcotics
Just Another Polish Addiction
Lightwell Nails
Mega Nailattude
My Nail Polish Obsession
Naked Without Polish
Too Cute-icle
The Polish Hideout
The Lacquer Factor
I'm Still Thinking
Nicole gets Nailed

7 Things About Me:

1. I love to sing. I was always in a choir since I could form words until I graduated from high school. I miss it so much!
2. I'm a huge Cardinals fan. GO CARDS!!!!!
3. I loath crackle polish. I think it looks too messy. Which brings me to...
4. I am slightly OCD. I need to have things neat and orderly.
5. I am a middle child, I have two brothers.
6. I have a huge girl crush on Jennifer Aniston! She is so amazing, elegant, beautiful and funny!
7. One of my all time favorite movies is Moulin Rouge (2001) on my wedding day I walked down the isle to the song "Come What May".

Note:

 
After I posted this I found out I was tagged by Dulcie at Oh Three Oh Four as well! So instead of doing a whole new post I decided to add 7 more things to this post! Dulcie, I told ya I was gonna cheat! LOL

7 More Things About Me:

1. I plan on getting a tattoo in the near future to memorialize the baby my husband and I lost.
2. True Blood, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Weeds, The Big Bang Theory, Drop Dead Diva Grey's Anatomy, Episodes and Nurse Jackie are my favorite current running shows. Yes I'm a TV show junkie!
3.I can say I love you and curse in 6 languages including English. LOL
4. I have an addictive personality, if I get involved in something I don't do it halfway!
5. I tend to be a bit conceited, I'm a Leo it's in my nature, BUT I am a very giving person.
6. I have 3 huge fears...like terrifying pee on myself fears. Spiders, loosing my hair and loosing my teeth!
7.I was almost a model for C&H sugar when I was a little girl. The only thing that stopped me was my parents couldn't afford the head shots that were required.

Well that's it! I think...

7 comments:

  1. Ohh hello fellow middle child! I have two brothers too! I love that you had "Come What May" played during your wedding, that's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brothers are great now that i'm all grown up! LOL How bout on your end?

      Delete
  2. Thank you :D I actually wrote up a post about this last night and nominated you for it too :P Oh well I guess you get it twice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me! It's very sweet of you! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thank you for the tag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for nominating me <3 You are definitely a sweetie. Lol, middle child... me too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...