Sassy Friends!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

This Is It

It's been a busy week, my 8 year old niece has been here all week visiting since we've had my stepdaughter for 2 weeks. So it's been a house full of girls, my poor hubby! Thank goodness he shaves his head or he would have pulled all of his hair out by now!
I have managed to keep them occupied a little bit with my little obsession. =)
They picked out the color for this mani. It's probably good they did because I probably would have never used this polish. Yes I bought it but it was just because it was on sale.


I applied 2 coats of Sinful Colors This Is It.


As you can see it's very sheer. It kind of makes me think of mustard. :/


Then I applied 2 coats of Spoiled by Wet n Wild Jewel Heist



Then I added another coat of This Is It on top




This is definitely my least favorite mani. The color on my skin tone looks odd, but what little girls want...

The girls decided they wanted me to paint their nails too. They picked much nicer colors for themselves, go figure!


This is the color my niece picked.
Tiny nails are hard to paint, and even harder to stamp!


Those nubby nails are my stepdaughters...she's a bitter. The dentist told her she has to stop because he bites so much it's wearing the gums away. So she has a deal going with  my husband, who is also a biter, that if she can grow them out and stop biting for a month he will let me paint his nails hot pink and wear it to work! I hope keeping her nails polished will help her realize when she's biting. Does anyone have any tips that don't involve putting things on her fingers that taste bad, because that does not work.

2 comments:

  1. This article may have some helpful tips for her! http://www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Your-Nails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll have to check that out! She does sem to be doing pretty good with it so far.

      Delete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...