Sassy Friends!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

My Favorite Things Day 2...

...my favorite polish. Man that's difficult!
I have so many favorites, so I went with the newest one, Essie Bikini So Teeny and for an accent
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Showgirl Chic


I just got this beautiful baby blue from Copious. Now I know I could have gotten it at the closest Walgreens but I ordered it for 3 reasons. 1) I had a $10 credit. 2) It had free shipping. 
3) It was $2 cheaper than buying it at Walgreens!


This is such a pretty blue but it was very hard to work with. It had full opaqueness after 3 coats but it tends to drag and pick up the color even after letting each coat thoroughly dry.


The Showgirl Chic is an amazing full coverage glitter bomb, 1 Coat was all it took.


I still need to get a second lamp for my light box so I was having difficulties getting decent pix, those were the best 3 out of about 20. O_o  So I decided to take a few direct sunlight pix too.




Well that's all for now! Don't forget to check out all the other amazing creations from the links below! Have a great weekend!






5 comments:

  1. what a pretty combo! I have liked Bikini so Teeny a lot this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I think your photo box pictures worked out really well. I need to get on building one of those!! What kinda camera do you use???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girly! I use a Nikon Coolpix S6000 and my iphone. The box was really simple got it built in like 10 min. I had a box and poster board already I just needed tissue paper ($1), lamp($4) and daylight bulbs ($7 for a 2pk). I still need the second lamp but overall CHEAP. http://www.wikihow.com/Create-an-Inexpensive-Photography-Lightbox

      Delete
  3. OH MY WORD I NEED THIS LOOK!!! *swoon* Best swatch pic I've seen yet of these colors <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals! I had been drooling over Bikini so Teeny all summer, I was relieved to have finally gotten it. I really like it with the Showgirl, actually the only time i've really enjoyed Showgirl really.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...