Sassy Friends!

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Fang-tastic!!!

It's a very sad day today! It's season finale day for True Blood.
So in honor of one of my favorite shows ending for the next 9 months I decided to try some vampire/blood themed nails.
 
 
I started with 2 coats of Orly Decades Of Dysfunction
 
 
I wasn't sure if I liked this color at first, but it won me over.

 
Next I used Sinful Colors Sugar Sugar to paint my dripping blood. 

 
My lips/fangs and vampire bite were done with acrylic paint.



 
Farewell True Blood, until next season I will be re watching on dvd!
 
And now for your viewing pleasure some Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard)
the sexiest vampire ever!
 


 
Hummmmmina humina humina  humina! ;)
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. LOL! I love reading a post and seeing a hot naked bum! These are great, so sad the season is ending....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL. Wonderful mani, made even better by the True Blood connection. Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just had to put that cutie patootie in this post! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLOL. Well, we sure do love your cutie patootie. Thanks so much for the eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I relate to your humina humina humina. So freakin sexy!
    You took the attention away from your nails! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats amazing ... your nails are nice too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your nails look amazing and thank you for those last shots of Eric. He is so hot!! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...