Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 20, 2012

That's A Wrap!

I've been seeing so many Pins on Pinterest with Saran Wrap nails I wanted to try it out for myself


I started off with a base coat and then 2 coats of Pure Ice Flirt Alert.


I let that dry completely and then I painted on 1 coat of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.
Then I bunched up a piece of Saran Wrap and blotted it on my nail before it dried.


Then I topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen Extreme Shine.
I LOVE Extreme Shine! That paired with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat, WOW!
My mani lasts for so long with that base/top coat combo. This one lasted for a week no chips. It would have lasted longer but I couldn't holdout any longer and HAD to change my color.

I love this color combo! The blue blended with the pink and made a kind of purple outline.


4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! It's easier for people to comment if you remove the catchpa (only if you want to of course)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even realize I hadn't disabled that stupid thing. Thanks for letting me know, it should be gone now...I hope. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh so pretty! Yup, I've been seeing these types of mani's pop up on my FB feed. must try! Love the color combo you choose :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...