Sassy Friends!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lightning Strikes!

I wanted to try my hand at some lightning nails. It wasn't as easy as i thought it would be.


 My first attempt was fairly successful. The problem was it was a practice run and I actually painted the whole thing on a ziplock, peeled it off and applied it to my nail. Good in theory but not long term. It didn't last but for about 2 minutes.


So I tried again. This time the regular way. It wasn't as nice as the ziplock method but it did last more than 2 miutes. :)


I started off with my Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Base Coat.
Then 2 coats of Sinful Colors Black On Black.
I then sponged on a bit of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Violet Voltage
and Confetti Bayou Blue.


Then I used my white nail art polish to paint on the lightning bolts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...