Sassy Friends!

Friday, July 27, 2012

Keep Calm...Drug Store Haul!


One of my very dear friends upset me so much last night I was almost smoking from the ears! After our conversation I had to blow off some steam so I went to Walgreens to see if i could find a new polish. I get there and what do I find? Sinful Colors on sale for $.99!!! Aaaaaak! I bought 22, yes 22 bottles of polish. O_o


I would have gotten more but I wasn't sure if all of them were on sale because of how they had them marked. Needless to say I will be going back for more!


Left to right:
Out Of This World, Tokyo Pearl, Snow Me White, Unicorn, Let's Meet...


Mint Apple,Nail Junkie, Ocean Side, Savage, Why Not, Love Nails, Blue By You...


Lavender, Purple Diamond...


Soul Mate, 24/7, Thimbleberry, Boom Boom,Oasis, Bikini...


Sugar Sugar, Ruby Ruby

I have to admit I did feel much better after bringing in such a huge haul! Kind of a nail polish high. LOL My hubby just laughed at me when I walked in the door with my big bag of polish and a cheesy grin on my face.
I'm still upset with my friend but no longer fuming, mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...