Sassy Friends!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

e.l.f Polish Review

I was on the e.l.f website a couple weeks ago and got an offer for a free Sunkissed Summer Gift bag with my purchase. I actually love a lot of  e.l.f's cosmetics, most of their stuff is actually really good quality for an extremely cheap price! Anyway, in my gift bag there was a bottle of their nail polish in Champagne. For a $2 bottle of polish it's pretty nice and it covered completely in 2 light coats.

It's hard to tell in the pictures but it has a beige kind of base with a kind of coral shimmer.


I topped it off with my new top coat. Seche Vite


I went to Sally's Beauty to pick this up since I'd heard it was the best top coat.
I am glad I made this purchase. It really does dry very quickly, I even applied it to my polish before it was dry, but it still dried up extremely fast.

The only downfall i came across is that my mani didn't last very long. Now this isn't a huge deal for me because I tend to change my polish quite often, but for those of you looking for a long lasting mani, the e.l.f polish isn't going to cut it. But all in all I really do like the e.l.f polish and they have 40 different colors too! I'll definitely be getting some more!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, suggestions, questions etc. so feel free to leave your feedback! I may not always respond to each and every comment but I do read them all! If you want me to check out your blog leave a comment on the blog roll page (that tab is at the top of the page). Please do not leave links on my main page, they WILL BE DELETED! If you would like to have me review your product you can find my info in the Contact/Pr Info tab at the top of the page! Thanks for reading and subscribing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...